Asian Sesame Ginger Slaw
A great cooling, crunchy side for your next cookout.Like & Share
A great cooling, crunchy side for your next cookout.
- ⅓ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 jalapeño peppers, minced (with seeds, if more heat desired)
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 medium-large head Napa cabbage
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- Whisk together rice vinegar, ginger, jalapeños, agave nectar, sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix cabbage, carrots, cilantro, parsley and green onion in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Like & Share