Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
Sweet fall vegetables from the earth – how delicious!Like & Share
Sweet fall vegetables from the earth – how delicious!
- 2 medium zucchinis, 1-in. half-moon pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, 1-in. cubes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, 1-in. sliced on diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, 1-in. pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ fresh ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place cut vegetables into a large bowl. Lightly drizzle olive oil over vegetables and toss to lightly coat (usually 2-3 tbsp. of oil).
- Add dried herbs, salt, and pepper, and toss again.
- Spread vegetables evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring once or twice throughout baking.
- Transfer roasted vegetable to serving bowl, drizzle 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar over the vegetables, toss, and serve warm.
Like & Share