Collard Confetti Slaw
A jazzy, flavorful take on slaw with nutrient-packed collards.Like & Share
A jazzy, flavorful take on slaw with nutrient-packed collards.
- 1 medium head collard greens
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup zucchini, diced small
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- Salt & ground pepper
- Shred collard greens into thin cuts and then coarsely chop. Toss into large mixing bowl along with carrots, zucchini, green onion, red bell pepper, and red onion.
- Add apple cider vinegar and oil to a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Add dry mustard, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Bring to boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Slowly pour heated mixture over greens while gently tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate and allow flavors to blend for 2 hours. Serve chilled.
Like & Share