Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
This can keep for 4 days in the fridge and up to 2 months in the freezer! It’s a great make-ahead recipe!Like & Share
This can keep for 4 days in the fridge and up to 2 months in the freezer! It’s a great make-ahead recipe!
- 2 medium apples, cored, peeled, and diced
- 2 lbs. butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp. red curry powder
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours (or until squash is tender).
- Place half of the mixture in a blender and process until smooth. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Repeat Step 2 with the remaining squash mixture.
Servings: 8 (1 cup)
Like & Share