Custom Layer Salad with Creamy Salsa Vinaigrette
This layered salad is not only SUPER easy, but it’s also REALLY customizable! Add or leave ingredients based on your own tastes!Like & Share
This layered salad is not only SUPER easy, but it’s also REALLY customizable! Add or leave ingredients based on your own tastes!
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or coconut milk
- ½ cup of your favorite salsa
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise or vegannaise
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin)
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
This is truly a do-it-yourself layered salad – choose as many or as few ingredients listed below, or add some of your own!
- 1 bag mixed greens or spinach, or 1 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup green olives, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup corn
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro or basil, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste, and add salt as needed. Set aside.
- Assemble however you wish!
Like & Share