Decadent Flourless Cake with Raspberry Coulis
Perfect for entertaining, especially when your guests appreciate high-quality dark chocolate and fresh raspberries.Like & Share
Perfect for entertaining, especially when your guests appreciate high-quality dark chocolate and fresh raspberries.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3½ oz. dark chocolate (70% cacao or more), shaved into small pieces
- 3 tsp. Truvia
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Raspberry drizzle
- 1 10-oz. bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chopped chocolate into medium mixing bowl.
- Heat almond milk to near boiling and slowly pour over chocolate, stirring constantly until chocolate and milk are evenly mixed and smooth. Add Truvia, whisk, then set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, whisk beaten eggs into chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Lightly grease individual ceramic ramekins or glass custard cups with oil. Gently pour chocolate mixture into ramekins. Bake in center of oven for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
Like & Share