Summer Berry Crumble
The bounty of summer really satisfies in this naturally-sweetened, gluten-free berry tribute.Like & Share
The bounty of summer really satisfies in this naturally-sweetened, gluten-free berry tribute.
- 3 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 6-oz. container blackberries
- 2 tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 6 tbsp. organic butter substitute (melted), divided
- ¾ cup whole grain rolled oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free cereal
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ¼ cup Scottish oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat bottom of baking dish with butter spread.
- Cut stems from strawberries and cut each into 4 pieces. Add to baking dish. Mix in remaining berries. Swirl 1 tbsp. of coconut palm sugar over berries and dot with 2 tbsp. butter spread.
- Place gluten-free cereal in sealable bag; crush to medium texture. Add to medium mixing bowl. Add rolled oats, flax meal, Scottish oats, remaining melted butter spread, cinnamon, and remaining sugar. Mix to evenly coat.
- Top berries evenly with oat mixture. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 10-15 minutes until oat topping browns.
Like & Share