Chickpea and Hearts of Palm Salad
This salad holds together nicely and makes for a great picnic or take-to-work option.Like & Share
This salad holds together nicely and makes for a great picnic or take-to-work option.
- 1 14-oz. can hearts of palm, drained and cut crosswise into ½-in. slices
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- ½ cup chopped plum tomato
- ⅓ cup diced provolone cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Combine hearts of palm, chickpeas, tomato, provolone cheese, and red onion in a medium bowl.
- Combine vinegar, grapeseed oil, and parsley, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad and toss well to combine.
Like & Share