Broccoli and Chicken Sausage Sauté
This is an easy and quick weeknight dinner packed with nutrition.Like & Share
This is an easy and quick weeknight dinner packed with nutrition.
- 1 lb. chicken sausage
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head broccoli
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup chicken stock Asiago cheese (optional)
- Remove chicken sausage from casings. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces and cut the stem into thin slices.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté sausage and add garlic for the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Add the broccoli, green onion, and chicken stock. Cover and reduce heat to a slight simmer until broccoli is cooked to your desired texture.
- Serve in a shallow dish/bowl and top with Asiago cheese, if desired.
Like & Share