Coconut Key Lime Bites
This vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly treat is packed with nutrients. The star of the show? Key limes!Like & Share
This vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly treat is packed with nutrients. The star of the show? Key limes!
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¾ cup almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1½ cups Medjool dates, pitted
- Juice and zest from 3 key limes
- Pinch of salt
- Add cashews and almonds to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, but not overly smooth.
- Add the lime juice and zest and gently pulse.
- Add the pitted dates and salt and pulse until the mixture begins to clump and the dates are finely chopped.
- Place coconut flakes in a small bowl. Roll the nut-date mixture in 1½-in. balls, then roll each in the coconut flakes and coat evenly.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Makes twelve 1½-inch bites
Like & Share