Colorful Bean Salad with Tomato Dressing
Fresh beans combined with sherry vinegar and grapeseed oil make for a colorful and healthy summer salad.Like & Share
Fresh beans combined with sherry vinegar and grapeseed oil make for a colorful and healthy summer salad.
- 4 cups water
- ¾ lb. wax beans, trimmed
- ¾ lb. green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp. grapeseed oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook the beans in the water until crisp-tender (about 5 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Combine tomato, sherry vinegar, grapeseed oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide beans among 8 plates. Top each plate with about ¼ cup tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tbsp. basil and 1 tbsp. feta.
Like & Share