Mediterranean Chopped Salad
This salad is colorful. Serve as a nutritious appetizer or side, or enjoy it as a main dish!Like & Share
This salad is colorful. Serve as a nutritious appetizer or side, or enjoy it as a main dish!
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red onion
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- ½ cup crumbled feta (optional)
- Combine zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, onion, parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Toss well to evenly coat vegetables in oil and vinegar.
- Cover and chill mixture up to an hour.
- Arrange 1 cup of chopped lettuce on six plates. Top each plate with 2 cups of the chilled mixture. Top with even amounts of garbanzo beans and feta.
Like & Share