A gluten-free take on a fresh and fabulous Mediterranean classic. You’ll never miss the bulgar/couscous!Like & Share
A gluten-free take on a fresh and fabulous Mediterranean classic. You’ll never miss the bulgar/couscous!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ cup matchstick carrots, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 2 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa and a pinch of salt. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature; fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine olive oil, sea salt, lemon juice, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, green onions, and parsley. Stir in cooled quinoa.
Like & Share