Traditional Baja Cucumber Salad
The perfect cucumber salad: crunchy, sweet and zesty. What more could you ask for?Like & Share
The perfect cucumber salad: crunchy, sweet and zesty. What more could you ask for?
- 2 English cucumbers, partially skinned
- 1 medium white onion, sliced thin length-wise
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup carrot, sliced with veggie peeler
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 tsp. white vinegar
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Small pinch ground chipotle chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds and add to large mixing bowl. Mix in onion, tomatoes, carrots, and cilantro.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, chipotle chili powder, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss. Serve chilled.
Like & Share